you


  •  Love is when u have seen the best and the worst of sam1,yet u still love them for what they have.
  • Duniya main sirf 2 Chize Mashoor Hai, tere bhai ka Style, aur teri bhabhi ki smile.
  • ~ We both belong to each other, nature and myself.
  • A friend is someone who knows all abt u and accept u as u are.
  • ~ Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
  • ~ We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are.
  • ~ 24 Hours Online!
  • I dont have a lot of friends, I just know a lot of people.
  • ~ Some People Change Your Life, Then Leave Without Explanation !!
  • ~ Romantice are people that had never seen the other side of the things.
  • ~ Your smile is literally the cutest thing I've ever seen.
  • ~ I am the circle, and the circle is me.
  • ~ Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
  • ~ I think I might be falling for you. I love who you are and every little thing you do.
  • ~ I've got nothing to bo today but smile.
  • ~ The most eloquent silence, that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.
  • ~ Life is too short. Don't waste it reading my status.
  • ~ If they can't swallow facts, let them eat fiction.
  • Nobody is too busy, its just a matter of priorities
  • ~ You don't know the struggle if you don't have parents that turn off the WiFi every night
  • God is really creative, I mean.. just look at me! :)
  • ~ If we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?
  • ~ Absence makes the heart grow fonder
  • ~ Call me crazy, but I'm madly in love with you and this won't go away for a while, so get use to it.
  • ~ Life becomes so much better when you decide not to care and just live for the moment and not let the drama bring you down.
  • ~ Before people get to know me: OMG you're so shy and quiet.. its so adorable... After they know me: Dear God, do you ever shut up?
  • Sometimes, i want to meet myself from someone else's point of view!
  • ~ True love doesan't have a happy ending. It has NO ending.
  • Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.
  • ~ Nobody can teach me who I am.
  • If you make a boy laugh, He likes you. But if you make a boy cry, He loves you.
  • ~ If you need me and there are one thousand steps between us, just take one step and i'll take nine hundred ninety-nine to be with you!
  • ~ I think of you in colours that don't exist.
  • A friendship that can end never really began !
  • ~ Girls with open messy hair, chubby cheeks, a dimple and spectacles.. Aww you look so cute!
  • ~ When the past calls, let it go to voicemail.. it's got nothing new to say.
  • Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.
  • ~ I Miss you dearly my heart aches, My head is lost, I really miss you.
  • ~ Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • ~ Some women are lost in the fire.Some women are built from it.
  • ~ Stop saying I wish start saying I will.
  • ~ My definition of a clean room is a clear path from my door to my bed
  • ~ Sometimes all you can do is smile, move on with your day, hold back the tears and pretend you're okay.
  • Thanks to the words 'dude' 'bro' and 'man' I haven't said my best friends name in 10 years.
  • If I could be anything, l would be ur tear, so l could be born in ur eye, live down ur cheek and die on ur lips.
  • ~ Jab koi ladki khud se 'Hi' bheje to.. Samaj lena us ladki ka timepass nahi ho raha hai!
  • ~ Happiness is when you suggest someone to listen to your favourite song and they also start falling for that song. Yeaaahhh
  • ~ Last night my boyfriend and I got into a fight & I told him to get what's his and leave. He picked me up and walked out the door. I really love him.
  • ~ Group study is the best way.. To ensure that none of your friends have studied either.
  • What is known in the heart doesn't always need to be uttered by Mouth.
  • ~ You can't change how people feel about you. so don't try.. Just live your life and be happy
  • ~ Cheer up, tomorrow will be a better day, just believe!
  • Status no need, Name is enough!
  • ~ Play the moments. Pause the memories. Stop the pain. Rewind the happiness.
  • They say what goes around comes around, passed a packet of chips and never came back.
  • ~ The amount of energy a girl uses to brush her hair every minute is enough to generate electricity for few villages.
  • Last seen 1980! :D
  • Sometimes the person you trust most is the one who trust you the least.
  • Ye zami ruk jaye, Ye aasma tam jaye, Jab tere chara samn aaye.
  • Keep smiling nd ONe DaY Life ll b tired of upsetting U
  • ~ I wonder if anyone ever looks at me while I'm doing something and thinks I'm pretty.Because I do that all the time to people.
  • Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
  • ~ The Ones Who Are Crazy Enough To Think That They Can Change The World Are The Ones Who Do.
  • ~ 2 reasons why a guy doesn't text you back: 1. He has a girlfriend.... 2. You are his girlfriend.
  • You say it best when you say nothing at all!!
  • Aarju honi chahiye dill me kise ko yad karne ki.. Lamhe toh apne ap he miljate he dost
  • ~ Play the moments. Pause the memories. Stop the pain. Rewind the happiness.
  • ~ Sometimes it's not about missing someone. its wondering if they're missing you
  • Mujhe teri mohabbat ko sahara mil gaya hota.. agar tufan nahi aata kinara mil gaya hota.
  • You know what friendss ur polite nature to others always hurts you.
  • ~ Romantice are people that had never seen the other side of the things.
  • Be bold to own your mistakes in Life, accept your faults and improve your personality.
  • You have no idea how much l like you. How much you make me smile, how much l love talking to you, or how much l wish you were here.
  • ~ I am not really your friend until I start insulting you on a daily basis
  • ~ A female can be your best friend and worst enemy. It all depends on how you treat her.
  • I hate fake people. You know what I'm talking about. Mannequins. :D
  • ~ It might take awhile, but eventually you're going to find the good in goodbye.
  • ~ Sometimes I wish I was an octopus so that I can slap you 8 times at once.
  • ~ You know how you don't want to miss them, but you want them to miss you
  • ~ Say what you mean, mean what you say
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
  • ~ The Ones Who Are Crazy Enough To Think That They Can Change The World Are The Ones Who Do.
  • ~ Nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.
  • ~ The awkward moment when you walk out of your room in your pajamas and there's a guest in your house.
  • ~ When a girl says 'dont worry about it' you better f*cking worry about it.
  • ~ You're either as beautiful or as ugly as you believe you are. You define your beauty. That's not a power anyone can have over you
  • ~ It doesn't matter who hurt you, or broke you down,what matters is who made you smile again.
  • ~ Make your nature simple, the time will not be wasted.
  • Right‬ or ‪Wrong‬ doesn't ‪‎exist‬! When u have a ‪‎CONFIDENCE‬.
  • ~ Some cheesy couples be like.. Aaj heart shaped shit huyi baby.. tumhari yaad aa gayi!!
  • Guys who run girl's account on Facebook are the ones who secretly buy barbie and comb its hair.
  • ~ It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful.
  • ~ Be a warrior not a worrier
  • Bahut gurur tha sbko apni daulat pe.. zara sa zameen kya hili sb aukat me aa gye.
  • ~ Opportunity tends to knock once, then it's gone...temptation, however, likes to stand there and lean on the damn doorbell!
  • After all we all are stories in the end.
  • ~ Classic book is a book which people praise, but do not read.
  • Life goes on with or without you!
  • ~ The hardest part about being rejected is that I end up liking them even more as a person for their ability to make great decisions.
  • Baharo phool barshao mera mehboob aya hain.
  • ~ Life is like an ice-cream.. Enjoy it before it melts
  • Maturity is not when we start speaking big things. It is when we start understanding small things.
  • Ladki ki hasi... aur kutte ki khaamoshi par kabhi bharosa nahi karna.
  • ~ Don't let a bad day make u feel u have a bad life.
  • ~ That weird feeling when someone you barely know introduce you as a close friend.
  • ~ Me: I'm finally happy. Life: Lol, wait a sec!!
  • Sometimes you have to act like you don't care, even when you do.
  • ~ It can take me anywhere between 0.02 seconds and 3 days to reply to a text.
  • Don't feel special. Some people keep your number in phone list just not to answer your call.
  • ~ Life doesn't get easier u get stronger.
  • Sometimes I'ts better To be Alone.. Nobody Can Hurt You!
  • ~ The Most Beautiful Smile Is When You Smile Because You Remembered Someone Special.
  • ~ I wonder if I am anyone's crush.
  • ~ Beauty is power, a smile is its sword.
  • I speak for what i see, I stand for what I Beileve. I strive for what i want.
  • ~ Finding friends that have the same mental disorder as you.
  • Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.
  • ~ Alone doesn't mean lonely, lonely doesn't have to be alone.
  • ~ Remember, You are unique, but then again so is everyone else in this world.
  • ~ Sometimes it is painful to see that the people most appreciate is a false.
  • Pluviophile: a lover of rain, someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days.
  • ~ Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.
  • ~ Dont talk if you dont have any good thing to say
  • ~ No girl feels beautiful until a guy comes along and makes her feel like she is ^_^
  • ~ When your past calls, don't answer. It has nothing new to say
  • ~ Life is to short to remove USB slowly.
  • Life is Just a Journey.
  • ~ We're all mature until someone pulls out the bubble wrap.
  • When u love someone, even though they hurt u nd break your heart, you still love them with all the little pieces!!
  • ~ Sometimes the right one for you is the one who was there the whole time.
  • ~ Love yourself love your day love your life.
  • ~ You know you're in Love when you want to tell everyone about it, even if they haven't asked.
  • ~ Love is not possible without sacrifice, and sacrifice is not possible without love.
  • Thinking holds what you feel, feeling drives what we think.
  • ~ I've seen you at your worst and I still think you're the best
  • Tu hi ye mujhko bata de.. chahu main ya na.
  • ~ Shortest horror story: Monday
  • ~ Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don't have.
  • ~ Its funny how you can do nice things for people all the time and they never notice. But once you make one mistake, its never forgotten.
  • Saw a Chinese kid and a black kid wave to each other today. It gave me hope.. for another Rush Hour movie.
  • Things r beautiful if u love them.
  • Hope is the power that gives a person the confidence to step out and try.
  • ~ I told my parents I had my eye on a bike for my birthday. They told me to keep my eye on it because my arse won't be on it.
  • ~ When you mess up a guy's hair, he thinks it's cute. But when you mess up a girl's hair, make sure you're wearing something bulletproof.
  • World is small and life is short.. Spread smiles and share peace.
  • It does not matter how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get up.
  • People who tolerate me on the daily basis! are real heroes in my eye.
  • The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go!
  • Maine to tere naa mein bhi dhundh li apni khushi..
  • Mine is- Never trust on girls coz they didn't care any boy
  • Hum the jink sahare.. wo hue na humare.
  • Kuch bhi bano... par pehle insaan bano.
  • Love is when u have seen the best and the worst of sam1, yet u still love them for what they have.
  • True love doesan't have a happy ending. It has NO ending. <3
  • I couldn't tell you how much i love you not even if the sky were my paper and the ocean my ink.
  • Shy ppl r mstly misundrstud as d mst innocent 1... Bt once u get 2 knw dem.. Dey cn b as crazy as heLL.. LYK ME
  • Awesome Moment is when you Readong Someone's Status And You know that it's for you!!‪
  • Girls need a moral support after their breakup and the moral support thinks that the girl genuinely cares for him.
  • E-sardi... etni bedardi.
  • Reading a book and having to re-read the same paragraph over and over because your mind is somewhere else.
  • Some people accidentally walk on your feet & apologize. While, others walk all over your heart and don't even realize!!
  • Love is like a Heaven... but... Hurt is like a HELL
  • Maturity is knowing that most people around us are pieces of shit and having the courage to deal with them anyway.
  • If you fall in love... be ready for the tears..!!
  • People who spend their time taking selfies should change their last name to ".JPEG"
  • Neend aankh band karne se nai, wifi band karne se aati hai Good Night
  • Hum indians ke pas har cheez ka solution hai!! bas problem dusaro ki honi chahiye!!
  • Reality of life "When you give importance to people they think that you are always free But They don't understand that you make yourself available for them every time".
  • There are two types of friends: Yaar sunn- Haan bol, Yaar sunn- Haan Bhok
  • Akele ham hi shamil nahi hai is jurm mai janab, Najar jab mili thi to muskuraye aap bhi the.
  • GOLDEN WORDS: Second chance Is rare, if u get once try to make most of it.
  • Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy.
  • You're in love. That makes you actually kind of boring to people who aren't in love.
  • Once you realize you deserve better, letting go will be the best decision ever!
  • One day i caught myself smiling for no reason... then i realized i was thinking of you.
  • I don't care how I look, I don't care how I act, as long as I can be happy with my life, i enjoy it.
  • If someone hates you for no reason, then give them a reason ;)
  • Khatarnaak Whatsapp Status Ever... Can't talk, wife around
  • The best hug is when you don't let her feet touch the ground.
  • Cute relationship is... when someone is angry with you and says "I will never talk to you" And later comes back to you to just inform you: "I am still angry".
  • Some people make me want to gift them a t-shirt. Which reads, "My parents send their apologies to the world"!
  • The person who looks good in the group photos is always the one who uploads it.!!
  • Court- Innocent until proven Guilty. Relationship- Guilty until proven innocent.
  • LOVE is when you don't know why you seem to be attracted to that person.
  • I need a course in.. How to talk to relative for more than 40 seconds!
  • I'm A Far Better Kisser Than Emraan Hashmi, But Not Getting Chance To Prove It!!
  • I am hopeful that one day my accidental starring would make you fall in love.
  • When your ex says: You'll never find anyone like me.... Just smile and reply: that’s the point.
  • Never ask why i love you just accept that i do because words simply cannot tell how much i love you.
  • Before people get to know me: OMG you're so shy and quiet..its so adorable... After they know me: Dear God, do you ever shut up?
  • BROKEN HEART: When i think about d people who really mean a lot to me, my thought alwayz turn to u.
  • Ye Wafa ka nahi... WiFi ka zamana hai.
  • Relationship Status: Waiting For Sabar ka Meetha Phal ('._.)
  • Say what you feel. It's not being rude, it's called being real
  • If a girl compares herself with any other girl you're friend with, it certainly means she likes you

Popular posts from this blog

New 99 Links

That COnnect Latest fav Posts

New 99 Fav Post